- Decorative Laminates
- Compact Laminates
- UNICORE Laminates
- Metallic Laminates
- Fire Retardant Laminates
- Post forming Laminates
- Flicker Laminates
- Magnetic Laminates
- Mirror Shield Laminates
- Anti Finger Print Laminates
- Chalk Marker Laminates
- Industrial Laminates
- Anti Bacterial and Anti Fungal Laminates
- Chemical Resistant Laminates
- Formats & Sizes
Bacteria and fungus can only appreciate.
Anti-bacterial & Anti-fungi Laminate is intended for application where there is a need for additional protection of the surface against bacteria/fungi. A very special resin formulation is applied over decorative surface paper to achieve high degree of bacteria growth resistances. The decorative paper is impregnated with the special Melamine resin and assembled with several layers of phenolic resin treated kraft paper and pressed under 90Kg/sq cm specific pressure and at about 150°C temp for about 30 to 40 min.
- Lab determination of Anti-Bacterial Activity using ISO 22196 shows 99.99 % reduction in bacteria within 24 hrs of contact.
- The Anti-Bacterial substances used are free from halogen substances.
- The Anti-Bacterial properties are effective as long as the product life.
- The laminate is easier to maintain as frequent cleaning is not required. Even the requirement of disinfectants is quite less.
- The even distribution of Anti-Bacterial substances ensures effectiveness throughout the Laminate surface.
- The Anti-Bacterial properties meet the standards of ASTM G21 – 09 and ISO 22196 – 2007, which is based on JIS Z 2801.